For the last 23 years the Fest der Pferde has given riders, horses and spectators a reason to celebrate the fascinating equestrian world. From the 1st to the 4th of August 2019 we are happy to present you four days filled with exciting sports and more. The attractive program, the beautiful setting and the mixture of show sports and entertainment combined with a familiar touch makes this equestrian festival so special.
The conditions of this top sport event are ideal for horses and equestrians:
- Peter Schumacher, the renowned course designer, is responsible for the course on the new clay court (72 x 72m).
- A second clay court (30x60m) and a horse-riding hall (20 x 62m) are available to warm-up.
- Conditions on all grounds are ideal, regardless the weather.
- The arena is surrounded by modern floodlight.
- The showground offers a good infrastructure with short ways.
- The stable tends are next to the showground and warm-up area.
- When you arrive or leave, we are happy to give you a hand with your supply.
Experience the festival’s fascination and enjoy its unique ambience:
- The possibility to closely watch the sporting event first-hand and from all sites of the competition fild creats a exceptionally atmosphere for both, actors and spectators.
- Besides top sports highlights there an entertaining side and show program.
- The diverse the catering treats range from traditional gastronomy to “fine cuisine”.
- The exhibition on the competition site offers a wide range of products.
- The party nights invite to celebrate sporting success.
No logo found