For the last 20 years the Fest der Pferde has given riders, horses and spectators a reason to celebrate the fascinating equestrian world. From the 27th to the 30th of July 2017 we are happy to present you four days filled with exciting sports and more. The attractive program, the beautiful setting and the mixture of show sports and entertainment combined with a familiar touch makes this equestrian festival so special.
The conditions of this top sport event are ideal for horses and equestrians:
- Peter Schumacher, the renowned course designer, is responsible for the course on the clay court (72 x 72m).
- A second clay court (30x60m) and a horse-riding hall (20 x 62m) are available to warm-up.
- Conditions on all grounds are ideal, regardless the weather.
- The arena is surrounded by modern floodlight.
- The showground offers a good infrastructure with short ways.
- The stable tends are next to the showground and warm-up area.
- When you arrive or leave, we are happy to give you a hand with your supply.
- Here you can find the site plan of the show-ground.
Experience the festival’s fascination and enjoy its unique ambience:
- The possibility to closely watch the sporting event first-hand and from all sites of the competition fild creats a exceptionally atmosphere for both, actors and spectators.
- Besides top sports highlights there an entertaining side and show program.
- The diverse the catering treats range from traditional gastronomy to the “fine cuisine” oft he golf hotel „Öschberghof“.
- The exhibition on the competition site offers a wide range of products.
- The party nights invite to celebrate sporting success.
»The „Fest der Pferde“ is for me one of the nicest show-jumping events in the calendar… Just a great tournament.«
»Das Fest der Pferde auf den Immenhöfen ist für mich eines der schönsten Turniere im Jahr… Einfach ein Spitzenturnier.«
Hans Dieter Dreher – Worldcup- & Nation Price Winner
»This show ground is one of the most beautiful I know. … We are already looking forward to next year.«
»Das Turniergelände gehört zu den schönsten die ich kenne… Wir freuen uns schon auf nächstes Jahr.«
Michael Jung – Double Olympic Champion, World & European Champion
»It’s just great. The horses are perfectly hosted and there are top conditions for riders. This is as good as it gets. «
»Hier stimmt alles! Die Pferde sind super untergebracht und für die Reiter gibt es Top-Bedingungen. Besser geht es nicht.«
Niklas Krieg –European Champion of the Showjumping Youth Team